LAST UPDATED: July 20, 2020
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Service or if we are legally required to collect it.
- Personal Information You Provide Us
- Registration. When you register for an account on Caffeine, we collect Personal Information that you provide to us, such as your email address, username, birth date and password.
- Broadcasts and other User Generated Content. When you use the Service, we collect any content that you choose to post on the Service, including your broadcast video and audio, and any chat messages that you may choose to post.
- Communications and Support. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional Personal Information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other Personal Information you choose to provide.
- Credit Redemption Procedure. If you register for approval to redeem Credits for real money currency, you will be required to provide additional financial and tax-related Personal Information to us or our third-party service providers that legally screen you for eligibility and process any payments to you on our behalf. Your Personal Information will be collected and stored by our third-party payment provider and not by us, except as required for us to report to tax authorities (directly or via third party tax reporting service).
- Personal Information Obtained From Third Parties
- Social Sign-On/Account Linking. You may choose to sign in using your eligible social media (Facebook, Twitter and Apple) account credentials or subsequently link your social media accounts to your Caffeine account, in which case we may collect your social media account ID and associated email address. If you choose to use such accounts to sign in or link accounts, we will receive access to your associated friends or follower lists (however such relations are named on the relevant social media platform), which we use to personalize the content we provide you, including broadcasts and chat. Your friends/followers who have also linked their Caffeine accounts will automatically become your followers/followees on Caffeine. In such case, we may share limited information with the social media platform about your activities on Caffeine while engaged with their products (such as a game).
- Financial Personal Information. We use third-party payment services to process payments made through the Service. For example, if you make a purchase using a credit or debit card through the Service, your Personal Information will be collected and stored by this third-party payment provider and not by us. We may have access to the Personal Information in order to validate the transaction as part of our anti-fraud efforts. If you apply for eligibility to be paid real money from Caffeine, we use a third-party payment service to collect your Personal Information, screen it to comply with legal requirements, and make payments to you. We also use this service to collect and store your Personal Information so that we can meet our reporting requirements. We may obtain this Personal Information to fulfill our tax reporting obligations.
- Personal Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Service
When you use our Service, we and our third-party service providers may collect Personal Information from you through automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The Personal Information collected in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, operating system version, language preferences, referring URLs, and Personal Information about the usage of our Service. We and our service providers may collect Personal Information about other processes and programs that are running on your device, to troubleshoot and perform analytics on our Service.
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies without which you would not be able to use the Service.
- Core Graphics–The Core Graphics framework is based on the Quartz advanced drawing engine. It provides low-level, lightweight 2D rendering with unmatched output fidelity. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- UIKit–The UIKit framework provides the required infrastructure for your iOS or tvOS apps. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- Lottie - Lottie is a mobile library for Android and iOS that natively renders vector-based animations and art in realtime with minimal code. Provider: Airbnb. Expiry: Permanent.
- Core Image - Core Image is an image processing and analysis technology that provides high-performance processing for still and video images. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- MetalKit - Build Metal apps quicker and easier, using far less code. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- Metal - Graphics processors (GPUs) are designed to quickly render graphics and perform data-parallel calculations. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- SceneKit - SceneKit combines a high-performance rendering engine with a descriptive API for import, manipulation, and rendering of 3D assets. Provider: Apple. Expiry: Permanent.
- Analytic Cookies: We use these cookies to count visits and traffic sources, to measure and improve Service performance.
- _gat_UA-88570702-1– This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics. Provider: caffeine.tv. Expiry: Session.
- _ga - This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the site’s analytics reports. By default, it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners. Provider: caffeine.tv. Expiry: 2 years.
- _gid - This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited. Provider: caffeine.tv. Expiry: 1 day.
- Fabric - Android SDK Fabric. Provider: Android SDK Fabric. Expiry:
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Service to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and more personalized features.
- __stripe_sid - Stripe is used to making credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers. Provider: caffeine.tv. Expiry: Session.
- __stripe_mid - Stripe is used to making credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers. Provider: caffeine.tv. Expiry: 1 year.
- Bolts - Bolts is a collection of low-level libraries designed to make developing mobile apps easier. Provider: Parse.
- Facebook Android SDK1 - Facebook Android SDK. Provider: Facebook.
- Play Services Measurement SDK - Play services measurement SDK. Provider: Facebook.
- Play Services Measurement SDK API - Play services measurement SDK API. Provider: Google.
- Quartz Core - QuartzCore is a framework used by macOS and iOS to create animatable scene graphics. Provider: Apple.
- iAd - With the Apple Search Ads Attribution API, you can easily track and attribute app downloads that originate from Apple. Provider: Apple.
- AuthenticationServices - Use the Authentication Services framework to improve the experience of users. Provider: Apple.
- MessageUI - The Message UI framework provides specialized view controllers for presenting standard composition interfaces for email and SMS (Short Messaging Service) text messages. Provider: Apple.
- Core Telephony - Use the Core Telephony framework to obtain information about a user’s home cellular service provider. Provider: Apple.
- Core Media - The Core Media framework defines the media pipeline used by AVFoundation and other high-level media frameworks found on Apple platforms. Provider: Apple.
- Core Foundation - Core Foundation is a framework that provides fundamental software services useful to application services, application environments, and to applications themselves. Provider: Apple.
- SystemConfiguration - The Service Management framework provides facilities to load and unload launchd services and read and modify launchd dictionaries from within an application. Provider: Apple.
- Facebook Login SDK - Official Facebook SDK for iOS to access Facebook Platform with features like Login, Share and Message Dialog, App Links, and Graph API. Provider: Facebook.
- WebKit - WebKit provides a set of classes to display web content in windows and implements browser features such as following links when clicked by the user, managing a back-forward list, and managing a history of pages recently visited. Provider: Apple.
- CocoaLumberjack - CocoaLumberjack is a fast & simple, yet powerful & flexible logging framework for Mac and iOS. Provider: CocoaLumberjack.
- Foundation - Access essential data types, collections, and operating-system services to define the base layer of Functionality for your app. Provider: Apple.
- Core Services - This collection of documents provides the API reference for the Core Services framework, which encompasses many fundamental operating system services used by Carbon applications. Provider: Apple.
- FBLPromises - The MLFairy SDK allows you to use the MLFairy service to securely distribute your CoreML models, and to collect prediction inputs and outputs. Provider: MLFairy.
- AdSupport - Use the AdSupport framework if you are implementing a system to serve advertisements. Provider: Apple
- UserNotifications - User-facing notifications communicate important information to users of your app, regardless of whether your app is running on the user’s device. Provider: Apple.
- Core Video - Core Video provides a pipeline model for digital video. Provider: Apple.
- SafariServices - Use the Safari Services framework to integrate Safari behaviors into your iOS or macOS app or to extend the behavior of Safari. Provider: Apple.
- Advertising Cookies: Targeting cookies help us manage and display our advertisements, based on your activity on the Service and other sites; this is known as interest-based advertising.
- test_cookie - Test cookie. Provider: doubleclick.net. Expiry: Session
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - This cookie is used as a unique identifier to track viewing of videos. Provider: youtube.com. Expiry: 6 months
- IDE - This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). Doubleclick is Google’s real time bidding advertising exchange. Provider: doubleclick.net. Expiry: 13 months.
- GPS - YouTube is a Google owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites. Provider: youtube.com.
- YSC - YouTube is a Google owned platform for hosting and sharing videos. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites. Provider: youtube.com. Expiry: session.
- AdMob Android SDK - Mobile advertising network catering to the market’s needs and customizing campaigns accordingly. Provider: Google
- Firebase Analytics Android SDK - Provider: Google
- Social Media Cookies: Social Media Cookies make social sharing easier for you, provide you with tools to connect with the Service, and help us better understand both the audience for the Service and the effectiveness of our social media outreach.
- Facebook Core SDK - This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app. Provider: Facebook
You may opt out of the use of the Google Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Please know that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean you will no longer see advertising online, but it does mean that the companies from which you opt out will no longer show ads that have been tailored to your interests.
You can opt out of Facebook by going to
You can opt out of Twitter by going to https://twitter.com/settings/account/personalization
We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly by the links above.
- Facebook Core SDK - This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app. Provider: Facebook
Don't Want Cookies?
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies. Most also let you delete cookies already set. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu.
Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com), the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
Do Not Track Signals?
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Service, to provide Service and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To personalize your experience on the Service by presenting content, chat, products and offers tailored to you. For example, we may analyze your activity and those of your friends on the Service to personalize your feed and inform you about ongoing or future Broadcasts, or other content that may be of interest to you.
- To fulfill your purchase or complete your cash-out transaction.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with our internal policies, license agreements with content providers, applicable laws and regulations, fraud and financial crime monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our Terms of Service, Community Rules, or other legal rights.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information when we can rely on a valid legal ground, including when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example, to receive electronic marketing communications or provide you with relevant Broadcasts and tailored content.
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Service, including account registration, and to respond to your support inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, such as the obligation to protect IP rights or for fraud and financial crime prevention and monitoring.
- We, or a third party, have another legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to personalize our Service and provide you with tailored content, conduct business analytics, comply with license agreements entered into with third-party content providers, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service. We only rely on our or a third party's legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other Services.
- To our third-party licensors who provide content for use on the Service. Your use of and engagement with such third-party licensors' content may result in such licensors obtaining detailed information about such use and engagement.
- We share certain Personal Information about your activity on the Service with Users who follow you on the Service. For example, your followers will be able to view your Broadcasts on the Service and any Broadcasts that you are watching and any comments that you send to other Users on the Service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other Users. Accordingly, we recommend that you carefully consider what you post to the Service before doing so.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may also share Personal Information about you with other third parties with your permission. We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of Personal Information that we collect. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when we determine that this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required or allowed by law to keep this information for a longer period. When we determine how long to retain your Personal Information, we consider various criteria such as the type of services we provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, the mandatory retention periods provided by law, and the relevant statutes of limitations.
From time to time, we send marketing email messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt out via the "unsubscribe" link provided in each such email. If you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
This section applies if you are located in the European Economic Area or “EEA” (for these purposes, reference to the EEA also includes the United Kingdom, and, where applicable, Switzerland). Caffeine is the data controller for processing Personal Information provided to Caffeine in relation to the Service. Caffeine is the data processor for the content that users choose to stream in relation to the Service. We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
- Processing of your Personal Information based on your consent for such processing. You have the right to withdraw your consent, as further described below.
- Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us (such as your name, email address, user name, birth date and password) when you register for the Service or when you otherwise send inquiries about our Service and processing of this data is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us or a data controller that is using our Services.
- We use account-related data to set up accounts for users in the Service and to administer and support those accounts (such as usernames, email address and billing information), provide you with access to the Service, contact you regarding your use of the Service or to notify you of important changes to the Service. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- We may send you information by email or through other electronic communications on our new products or services or other promotions if you consent to receiving them. If you have not opted-in to these marketing emails, we do this either because we are relying on an exception to opt-in requirements or because of our legitimate interest to promote the success of our business.
- Our use of data relating to your use of the Service, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Service is being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Service offerings.
- We also have a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing or de-identifying the information that we collect through our the Service and using this information for our business purposes, as described above.
- When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent for our processing activities, or those activities are otherwise required or permitted by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Subject to applicable law and reasonable steps that we may take to verify your identity with respect to your requests, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Information (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Information that we control is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. Note that we may not be able to rectify information obtained from a third party such as a governmental agency or other data that we do not control, and you will need to contact that third party directly. If we have shared your Personal Information with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your information when other interests outweigh your right to deletion, for example if we are required by law to keep it). If we have shared your information with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Information or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restrictions on processing. If we have shared your Personal Information with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Information so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Information from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you, where processing is carried out by automated means and to the extent it is available. We will give you your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Information, and we will do so if we are processing your Personal Information for the Service, for direct marketing, or otherwise. However, if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Information and we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing we may continue; or you may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “Contact Us”.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions that we make based solely on automated processing of your Personal Information, including profiling, which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. We will apply your preferences going forward, and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that occurred before you withdrew your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Information, you can report it to a competent supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work, or where an incident has taken place.
If you have an account with us, we may instruct you to exercise some of your rights above through account settings or features, or by deleting your account.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers such as name, address, email address, account/username, and other data listed in the Personal Information We Collect above. This personal information is disclosed to Marketers.
Identifiers above and other information such as financial related information (Categories of Personal Information in Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80(e)). This personal information is disclosed to Payment Processors
Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or Federal Law, such as age (DOB). This personal information is disclosed to None
Commercial information including information about orders, purchases or any of our products or services; registration information, specials and information you provide when participating in events, programs, surveys and promotions we may offer from time to time. This personal information is disclosed to Payment Processors
Internet or other network activities when you interact with our website, advertisements, apps or social media platforms. This personal information is disclosed to Website analytics providers and Marketing services providers.
Sensory information, including audio and video. This personal information is disclosed to Vendors and service providers as well as other users when broadcasting
Information reflecting your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, attitude, and any other inferences drawn from your personal information. This information is disclosed to Website analytics providers and Marketing services providers.
For more information, please see “Personal Information We Collect” above.
Sources of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve months since this notice was last updated, we have collected Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Devices and platforms, you use to access our website and Services
- Other users of our Services
- Business partners
Use of Personal Information
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with the specific business and commercial purposes below:
- To provide you with our products and services.
- To communicate with you.
- To establish an account with us, including confirming your age.
- To make purchases on the Caffeine.tv platform.
- For financial and accounting purposes.
- To prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other security incidents.
- To assess aggregate visitor volume and interest.
- To improve website performance and functionality.
- To provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you, which may include marketing products and services to you.
- To provide customer service.
- To personalize and customize the content you receive on Caffeine.tv.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Disclosures of Personal Information for Monetary or Other Valuable Consideration
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights. We will honor requests received to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
Right to Access and Information Regarding Personal Information
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the (1) categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected, sold, or disclosed about you; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or sold by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) categories of third parties with whom we disclosed or sold Personal Information.
Right to Deletion of Personal Information
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you.
Right to Opt Out
You have the right at any time to direct us not to sell your personal information, which is your right to opt out. In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold personal information.
Right to No Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your CCPA privacy rights, subject to certain limitations.
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
You may request to exercise the foregoing rights by:
- Logging in to your account (if you have an account) and submitting a request
- Submit a request to email@example.com
- Submit a request via our webform using the link at the end of this policy
Please note that we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights, as required or permitted by law. If you do not respond to our request for verification or additional information needed to verify your identity within the timeframe specified in our response, we will deny your request. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted by law.
To authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, please send a written authorization signed by you and the authorized agent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA SHARING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with non affiliated companies for their direct marketing uses as contemplated by California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83), unless we have your permission.
USE OF SERVICE BY MINORS
The Services are for a general audience and are not directed to individuals under the age of 13. As such, we insist that individuals under 13 not provide Personal Information through the Service.
If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will remove that information immediately and delete it from our servers (subject to applicable law and this Policy). If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with information or has posted content to our Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
We use servers hosted in the United States (U.S.) to store Personal Information. If you choose to use our Service from regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the U.S. for storage and processing, which does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. When we transfer your Personal Information to the U.S., we take steps to comply with applicable data protection law, in particular legal requirements regarding adequate protection for data transfers. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating our Service. By providing any information, including Personal Information, on or to the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable EEA data protection law when transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries which have been found to provide adequate protection by the EU Commission (e.g., Switzerland and Canada), use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, or transfer to recipients who have certified to the Privacy Shield or adopted Binding Corporate Rules. For more information about how we transfer Personal Information outside of the EEA, or to obtain a copy of the contractual safeguards we use for such transfers, you may contact us as specified below.
California Consumer Privacy Act
General Data Protection Regulation